Maybe some composing of words should be in place.


Maybe some composing of words should be in place.

After sudden and surprising feverish week I sat down with a cozy gap to write something and recall last happenings. Weekends with friends has breed some how traditional food-central situations. Not McDonald's or Starbucks nor food delivery service behind your door with a handsome deliver guy.
I enjoy when I can adopt new knowledge and skills about restaurant or cooking business field. And of course global and everybody's passion - food.
  Highlighting the traditions... currently our group wants to load to new like recipes, nutrition, techniques, ethicalness and beautiful settings.

In the very end we conjured up a wonderfully tasty brunch. Home-made pizza, smoothies and omelettes. Especially I like the lower picture which story is that everybody wanted different drinks. So we made four - mate cocoas and couple coffees.


When suffering from flu and fewer, I had time to learn coffe
drink recipes and how to prepare them f.ex. Café au Lait, Sencha Latte, Madha Alay. Also how to foam milk which will last!
Last but not most unimportant: my present for my mother On Mother's day.


No comments: